Hello from Québec,Canada

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Michel, I am a retired repair shoptech, machinist and mecanic from a canadian airline. I am presently preparing my little workshop in the basement (9x15 foot) wich will include a Taig lathe,Myford 7 lathe , my old and trusty Atlas 10x54 lathe wich I am overhauling at the moment,a Burke hor.mill with a Porter Cable vertical head attachment,Delta 14 in press drill,Delta 24 in scroll saw,Excell power hawksaw and lots more. I would like to start building steam and gas engine at fall (after hunting season).I also like motorcycle,board track racer bike, knife fabrication and wood working,forging and foundry casting are also something that I would like to experiment. That's about it for my introduction.Picture of the shop will comme later.

Have a nice day !
Michel

Hi Michel and welcome aboard. At 12x14 your basement shop sounds a little like mine . . full.

G'day Michael, looking forward to pictures of your shop, all us guys with tiny workshops should form a Cupboard Machinists Association! Cheers, Peter.

Latest posts

Back