Hello from Oklahoma

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murray K

Reaction score
Just found this forum. Man what a candy store of information. Figure I'll run into a lot of old farts that like the things that I do. I have too many hobbies...or so my other half says. I have to rotate through them. Guns, steam engines, RC airplanes, electronics, knives, knife sharpening, metal fab, machining, welding, woodworking, reloading. I'm sure there are more. I retired a few years ago and am getting back to doing much more after a trip down the rabbit hole of modern medicine with a bad nerve in the back problem. This place may just help me feel more like my old self. Anyway, thanks for letting me join. Hope I can contribute something. I was a Lexus/Toyota tech for 40 years. US Navy nuclear sub service for 6. Like to work with my hands (am a maker by modern terminology) and learn how things work.

Just found this forum. Man what a candy store of information. Figure I'll run into a lot of old farts that like the things that I do. I have too many hobbies...or so my other half says. I have to rotate through them. Guns, steam engines, RC airplanes, electronics, knives, knife sharpening, metal fab, machining, welding, woodworking, reloading. I'm sure there are more. I retired a few years ago and am getting back to doing much more after a trip down the rabbit hole of modern medicine with a bad nerve in the back problem. This place may just help me feel more like my old self. Anyway, thanks for letting me join. Hope I can contribute something. I was a Lexus/Toyota tech for 40 years. US Navy nuclear sub service for 6. Like to work with my hands (am a maker by modern terminology) and learn how things work.

Hi Murray: Welcome to the organization. If you are ever up to the Springfield, Mo. area give a shout, be glad to give you a shop tour and show you some of my work efforts. If you will PM me I will give you my hone number.
Bob E.

Latest posts

Back