Hello from Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Murray K, Aug 18, 2019.

Help Support HMEM by donating:

1. Aug 18, 2019 #1

Murray K

Murray K

Murray K

Retired
    Just found this forum. Man what a candy store of information. Figure I'll run into a lot of old farts that like the things that I do. I have too many hobbies...or so my other half says. I have to rotate through them. Guns, steam engines, RC airplanes, electronics, knives, knife sharpening, metal fab, machining, welding, woodworking, reloading. I'm sure there are more. I retired a few years ago and am getting back to doing much more after a trip down the rabbit hole of modern medicine with a bad nerve in the back problem. This place may just help me feel more like my old self. Anyway, thanks for letting me join. Hope I can contribute something. I was a Lexus/Toyota tech for 40 years. US Navy nuclear sub service for 6. Like to work with my hands (am a maker by modern terminology) and learn how things work.

2. Aug 18, 2019 #2

Tom 1948

Tom 1948

Tom 1948

Hello and welcome. Sounds like you have plenty to offer.

3. Aug 18, 2019 #3

bobs7-62steamair

bobs7-62steamair

bobs7-62steamair

4. Aug 18, 2019 #4

bobs7-62steamair

bobs7-62steamair

bobs7-62steamair

Hi Murray: Welcome to the organization. If you are ever up to the Springfield, Mo. area give a shout, be glad to give you a shop tour and show you some of my work efforts. If you will PM me I will give you my hone number.
    Bob E.