Hello from new member

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itretail

Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Ian Pollard and i am interested in all things mechanical. I have a long term ongoing project building a 3 1/2 in scale model steam locomotive. But have taken a bit of a time out and started building the Webster engine. A quick search for details of the Cam geometry brought me to this web site.

Hello all, my name is Ian Pollard and i am interested in all things mechanical. I have a long term ongoing project building a 3 1/2 in scale model steam locomotive. But have taken a bit of a time out and started building the Webster engine. A quick search for details of the Cam geometry brought me to this web site.
Welcome Ian.........who doesn't love Loco's

Welcome to the group

Dave

Latest posts

Back