Hello from Minnesota!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xmac

Reaction score
Hello All,
Back in my High School days we had a great industrial arts building. Hot metals, cold metals,construction, drafting, electrical, woodworking.... I had a wonderful time learning to make tool boxes, meat tenderizer, ball pean hammer, knives, belt buckles etc... I even bought a plan set for Gary Conley's 1/4 scale V-8 engine. I never did get a chance to build it.
In the military I bought Garys engine in kit form. I put that together and bought a 1/4 scale '34 ford to put it in. Well with other priorities I sold this.
I bought the complete set of SIC a number of years back, great magazine. I am now ready to start building an engine. Well, after I purchase a lathe.... my Unimat, I got from my grandfather, is great for turning wood but I think it is time to upgrade.
I look forward to learning on this site and will hopfully be able to contribute.
Thank you
Dennis

Welcome to HEME Dennis

Great to have you with us!

Rick

Glad you found us:O) Hope you enjoy your stay.

Wes

Welcome to the board Dennis. You will find a great group of people here with a vast knowledge of the hobby and are more than willing to share and help you out.

Hi Dennis, glad to have you with us. This is one of the best places on the net for model engine building.

Chuck

Hi Dennis,

Ah the days of high school shop class.

Welcome aboard. This is by far the best place I've found so far. Everybody's willing to help and exchange ideas, thoughts and projects. I'll always be learning something.

Regards,
Bernd

Hi Dennis,
Welcome to this board. It's a great place to exchange information. Good luck with your first project and keep us up to date on it.

Cheers,
Phil
Lancaster, PA

Latest posts

Back