Hello from Ireland

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ger Beattie

Reaction score
Hello from Ireland. I am looking to see if there is any other Irish model engine builders members here , that would be interested in working with me on an engine build project, some one who can machine some of the parts that i design.
The project. I intend to build a scale model of a field marshal tractor.and want to remain true to the original tractor and run it on diesel or kerosene. The original tractor has one large single horizontal two stroke engine .I have started designing.the engine.Since I have never only built model steam engines before see my website
http://gersteamengines.yolasite.com/ . My intention is to design and build the engine first as a stationary engine and once have this engine running satisfactory I will design the tractor around it. I will create a website for the Tractor and engine, this website will have all the build instruction and drawings available to download for free. I need help in making the parts due to my poor health. I had a stroke 3 years ago and lost power in my left arm so difficult to use my small lathe to make parts.

So if there is any Irish model engineer here interested in this project please contact me, if only to chat about engines.

Latest posts

Back