hello from hampshire, Engalnd, UK

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stovepipe

Reaction score
Fairly new machinist with a Cowells lathe and umpteen accessories. I've enjoyed reading many of the posts in the pasts (lurking, I hear you say!). Looking forward to participating and learning.

Regards,

Dennis Franklin

Welcome Dennis,
We've got many new machinists on this forum but with all the information available they soon become skilled machinists.
gbritnell

Thank you for your welcome, gentlemen. I know from reading other posts what a friendly bunch you are on here. I hope in due course I'll be a contributor as well as a learner.
To enlarge on my workshop, I also own a Cowells mill as well as one of their lathes. My direction will be in small-scale engineering. I am retired and do not want to engage in live steam engineering.

Regards,

Dennis Franklin

Dennis,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

Welcome Dennis...glad you stopped lurking and joined in the fun. Will look forward to your participation.

Bill

wEc1 Welcome Dennis, we have a bunch of great guys here. You should fit right in.

Don

Hi Dennis ,welcome. I to am a "Fairly new machinist" although I have been doing this for over 40 years.I say this because I learn something new almost every time I come to this forum.
Bill L.

Welcome to the forum Dennis,

What part of Hampshire are you from? I live not far from Farnham....I've also got a Cowells amongst my stable of lathes but as yet have not acquired the mill.

So what type of small scale engineering takes your fancy? Tools, IC.....??

Jo

From one Hog to another ;D
Welcome
Totton and New Milton.
Trev

PS to them that do not know Hampshire hogs is the nickname of Hampshireites.
Taken from the New Forest Pigs let out each Autumn to eat the Acorns. :big:

Back