Hello from Ealing. West London

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent work! - Just missed half the vodeos, because there was some sort of kalaedoscope effect splitting the image in half diagonally, with a mirror image showing...? Is that me?- or the original recording? - Can I turn it off?
K2

Excellent work! - Just missed half the vodeos, because there was some sort of kalaedoscope effect splitting the image in half diagonally, with a mirror image showing...? Is that me?- or the original recording? - Can I turn it off?
K2
That’s strange, I had a look on my phone and on my iPad and they played fine. So I’m afraid it must be you!

Rats!, the ‘after’ videos won't play on my iPad. Problem on my end.
I have couple books that show the LE in 150 & 200cc versions.
Water cooled flat twin with shaft drive? Article said they were favored by the police.
These restorations can be quite the undertaking, well done.

Rats!, the ‘after’ videos won't play on my iPad. Problem on my end.
I have couple books that show the LE in 150 & 200cc versions.
Water cooled flat twin with shaft drive? Article said they were favored by the police.
These restorations can be quite the undertaking, well done.
Thanks, yes it was quite a job, but perfect for the long lockdown!

Here are a few photos of a couple of Stuart models that I completed. The V10 was my first real steam project and is a little rough round the edges. The S50 I completed more recently and has come up quite nicely. I'm currently working on a Kiwi Mark II, my first IC engine and I've been taking some snaps along the way. I'll start up another thread for that

Attachments

• IMG_7413.jpeg
    IMG_7413.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_7412.jpeg
    IMG_7412.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_7417.jpeg
    IMG_7417.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_7416.jpeg
    IMG_7416.jpeg