Hello from Canada

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbuggyskinner

atlas 10
Reaction score
Hi

I have had an interest in anything with engines. I plan to make steam engines mostly. The topsy turvy ic has been on my mind also.

I have large number of tools. Couple atlas 10". Force international mill drill. Bandsaw 7x12. Cutting torch. Forge. Mig welder. Large selection of brass and scrap aluminum. And more to come.

I am here to learn more. Get some ideas for projects.

Jack

Hi there Jack, you will certainly learn a lot from fellow members here, looking forward to seeing you post a build project.

Paul.

Welcome Jack - lots of help and alternate points of view here.
Good luck on your search for a project.
Charlie
Vernon BC

.....and Penticton BC !!! At least you're starting out with a lot more equipment and materials than I did :rolleyes:. Finding projects and plans proved to be the easy part.....

Cheers Garry

.....and Penticton BC !!! At least you're starting out with a lot more equipment and materials than I did :rolleyes:. Finding projects and plans proved to be the easy part.....

Cheers Garry
I want to thank all for the welcoming.
It has been a couple of years to aquire this list of tools. Started collecting mechanic and woodworking tools since 1998.
If only I worked from home. Last night I took pics of my brass collection.
Jack

I have searched the forum and didn't find anything on how to change username? Not even sure were to post this question.
Jack

Lloydminster Alberta

Interesting....I lived in Lloydminster for 1960-73. We owned and operated the only photo studio in Lloyd for many of those years. We were located three doors North of the old Post Office. Sold the property to the Lloydminster Co-op who buldozed the property to make way for their parking facilities. Being an Okanagan Teenager, we moved to Kelowna, opened another photo studio and retired in 2005 after 41 years in the business.

Harvey McRae
Kelowna, B.C.

Back