Hello from Brad, Romania

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NapierDeltic

Reaction score
Hi, I've been a member of HMEM for about a year or so, but never presented myself. I'm 53 and I have always enjoyed thermo' engines. For me they are a combination between mechanics and thermodynamics. Thermodynamics are pure physics and mechanics (meaning concept/workshop output) are pure human thinking and doing, Long time ago now - in 2090' -I had a Fiat 850 and a small 30 years old 850cc engine to refurbish, and I did it with passion. Passion which remains till today. Meanwhile I have acquired some small workshop tools/machines and would be my pleasure to try to build, assemble and start a self made mini/micro IC engine. I have already chosen what will be my first trial :).

Thank you very much!
I do appreciate HMEM a lot for all it offers to model engine lovers. I have learned a lot from here and much more, I have been part of making true of many personal projects!

Hi, I've been a member of HMEM for about a year or so, but never presented myself. I'm 53 and I have always enjoyed thermo' engines. For me they are a combination between mechanics and thermodynamics. Thermodynamics are pure physics and mechanics (meaning concept/workshop output) are pure human thinking and doing, Long time ago now - in 2090' -I had a Fiat 850 and a small 30 years old 850cc engine to refurbish, and I did it with passion. Passion which remains till today. Meanwhile I have acquired some small workshop tools/machines and would be my pleasure to try to build, assemble and start a self made mini/micro IC engine. I have already chosen what will be my first trial :).
Welcome to the group

Dave

Latest posts

Back