HELLO ALL

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PolskiFran

Reaction score
I have finally signed up. Hello to Tin, Rake, and all the members. I've been lurking from time to time and have always seen outstanding workmanship from the members here. Maybe I'll learn a few tricks or help someone out. Glad to be here.

Frank

hello all
im mick, located north east uk
new to model engineering however have a long railway & automotive engineering background

am currently gathering materials to build a 5 inch gauge de-winton type verticle boiler loco.

this is my first project so any tips would be welcomed.

best regards to all :)

Hello,
I've enjoyed reading all the interesting thread hear and finally signed up.

I have a small shop set up with a Grizzly gz4015x combo lathe drill press (Can't really call it a mill), an old Rockwell/Delta drill press, little bench-top drill press, band saw, MIG, several bench-top grinders, Oxy/Acetylene rig, various drills, grinders et all.

Mostly I seem to make tooling, always short of the right tool no mater how many I have :-}

Scott
Portland OR

Hey all,

Well it's been so long since I visited last that I thought I ought to say hello again.

It certainly looks like you've been busy here, can there really be so many more members since October last year?

Things have been pretty hectic here with a nasty monster around every corner so I am embarrassed to say that the workshop door has remained firmly locked since the last time I was here and probably wont open again until the summer.

Anyway, Hello to those I know and "pleased to meet you" to all those I don't.

Cheers

David

Hi Guys and ladies
I'm a new guy and have been looking around this fantastic website of yours ........... WOW i hope in the future to add information and projects to .......i live in the UK and iv been hooked on small model IC engines for a number of years ,I'm also self tough on lathe books ,internet , thought i better say hello and hope to get to know you all
in time . from what i see and read on hear you guys are doing a super job please keep it going .
regards GORDY ;) :bow:

Latest posts

Back