Hello all

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back, Dave.

Looking forward to the next project once you get a handle on the dragons.

Kevin

Welcome back, Dave.

I know well about monsters - or as I call them, night-demons - and having to fight them rather than work in the shop. On the other hand, sometimes the best way to fight them is to get into the shop and just do something. Anything. It doesn't matter what so long as it can take your mind away from them.

I agree with Marv in principle butr the other part of that is that a locked shop gathers no swarf. ;D

BEst regards,

Kludge

Hi Animate :bow:

Welcome to the forum. I am sure that you will find lots to entertain and wonder about. There is always someone around to answer most questions. As you have noticed your in good company with the love of small IC engines. Share with us some of what you ha ave made or would like to build.

Cheers :)

Don

Welcome to the forum ANIMATE.
You said you've looked around so you already know the rules...
Rule #1: PICS
Rule #2: MORE PICS
Rule #3: ...

geordie

Welcome to our forum wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

Oh Jessus Christ.
Another Brittt, Luv ya guys. (do you know what a Wrist Pin is?????) Just kidding. Welcome to the Forum :bow: :bow: :bow:
Tony

cobra428 said:
(do you know what a Wrist Pin is?????) Just kidding.

Orthopedic Surgeons may have the answer. ::)

Best Regards
Bob

Welcome Gordy, There is loads of info here.
May you have the great welcome I did a short while ago.

Glad to have you with us Gordy. wEc1
I am looking forward to your sharing any of your projects or ideas with us.
Questions are also welcome. Questions bring out many answers and then we all learn.
Gail in NM

A belated welcome Gordy. Sorry I didn't see your intro when you first posted.

Bill

welcome Gordy:
I have had the good fortune of some formal training . I give the self taught folkd a lot of credit. Welcome
Tin

Latest posts

Back