Hello all

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bogstandard

Welcome Frank,
I am sure you will enjoy yourself here, just ask if you need anything, and post if you can help.

John

Welcome frank:
I think you will fit right in here.
et al : Frank does great work himself I have met him and seen his engines at the ME shows.
Tin

Hello, Frank, welcome aboard!

Chuck

Welcome Frank

I'm very happy to see you've joined us here!

Rick

Frank
Welcome to HMEM, even with Tin's recommendation as baggage....(grin)

Steve

Hey Polskifran!

Good to see you here. I met you with the group from HSM at Iron Fever back when it was in York (met Tin and others too,) Haven't been back down your way since they moved to Leesport. Ah well, someday.

Anyway, welcome.

Doug

Thanks for the warm welcome. I knew I would run into a few familar folks here.

Frank

Frank
JoeJ told me a story about a flame licker you built.
If you have any pictures of it we'd love to see them!

Please feel free to show your engines in the "Pictures and Videos" area.

Rick

Hi Mick ;) ............. I'm in West Yorkshire so not a million miles away, but I'm a learner I'm afraid ??? ............ moral support I can provide, it's over to the rest of the gang for most of the technical assistance ;D

welcome aboard

CC

Hi Mick

Welcome aboard. I'm new too and I'm sure you'll like it here as much as I do. Seems like a great bunch of people here.

Brian

Hi Scott,

Welcome to the club!

ScottM said:
Mostly I seem to make tooling, always short of the right tool no mater how many I have ...

I think most of us agree with that statement.

Eric

Nice to see you back, David.

Keep in mind that that locked, unused shop is still serving a very useful purpose. The knowledge that it's there to get back to after the monsters are slain will help to get you through a lot of the dark alleys in life.

Latest posts

Back