Harbor Freight Lathes and Mills?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might want to keep in mind that KBC Canaduh has very high prices. Just check their U.S. prices compared to the Canadian price. Both divisions use the exact same pictures and part numbers. I order almost everything now from MSC or Enco. There is no duty on machine tools or accessories. It's even better now with the high Canuck buck. All you pay is shipping and GST/HST? Make a point of having anything of resonable size and weight shipped thru the U.S. postal service. UPS ect just love to burn us on high brokerage fees.

Pete

I have read your posting and thought I would chime in and give my two cents worth. I have a 7X12 HF lathe and have not had any trouble with it. You have to remember that they are not a big heavy duty lathe just use a little TLC and it should give you years of good job. I been a machinist for forty years and ran some real winners. I couldn't help mentioning WD-40 that stuff will gum up the works after a while it is worthless. I have rambled long enough congratulations on your new Lathe. Cliff

Latest posts

Back