Happy Thanksgiving!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rake60

Reaction score
My personal best wishes for everyone's Thanksgiving Day!

We all have at least one thing to be thankful for today.
Celebrate that thing today.

I will be celebrating the fact that the people closest to me will be here.
I will also be celebrating the fact the this simple idea of a forum has
brought so many new friends into my living room.

The Best To ALL of you!

Rick

We all have a lot to be thankful for.

There is a hobby that we all enjoy, as frustrating as it can be sometimes, and a lot of great people willing to share their ideas and experiences.
We all have verious levels of skill and experience, but all of us are learning together. I can't think of a better community of people than right here.

Most of us have a shop with various degrees of equipment, and some of us are still in the dreaming stages. Those of us that can are able to engage in our endevours and have the passion to do the next thing better than the last. Those that have yet to get that first tool, great days are ahead.

Some of us are young, and some are old, some healthy, some showing some wear, but all of us could certainly be worse off. There are no guarantees in life, but we all have had hard times and great times. Hopefully the great far outweight the hard times for us all!

Wishing all of you a happy and safe holiday!

Yes Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!

I is good to take a day and count and celebrate our blessings

I will also be celebrating the fact the this simple idea of a forum has
brought so many new friends into my living room.
We chat with folks from Califoria to the UK to the land down under.
Tin

Even though we don't celebrate it, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all our American friends

A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Good health, wealth and happiness.

John & family

Ditto here from my family to yours. We are actually all gathering here on Saturday for the feast so I will be working in my shop. Today I am going work on the bearing blocks.

As I've seasoned on the hearth of age, today has come to mean much more than in my youth. I've learned to slow down and actually be thankful for the manifold blessings that are a part my life. Family and friends, health and freedom have all taken on an importance that I wouldn't trade for anything I can imagine. For these things I am truly thankful.

As is the tradition in our home, a number of friends and friends of friends who have no one to spend the holiday with will be welcomed to share in the bounty of good food and warm fellowship. We will also be honoring those who go in harms way so that we have the freedom to celebrate and share this day as we see fit. I haven't words sufficient to express my appreciation for their, all too often, lonely sacrifices on our behalf.

To all of you, I wish a day of family, friends, remembrance and celebration.

Steve

Latest posts

Back