Hallo from Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edwin

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Edwin and I live in Rheinland-Palz Germany, which is why my English is not the best certainly also.

After I have already looked around here now some time now, nevertheless, I would also like to fancy.

I build steam machines, Stirling engines and vacuum engines in my spare time. Because I a small and exact milling for my hobby needed I have been founded just such a thing also sometimes myself.

I am glad here to have found such an interesting forum.

Thanks

Edwin

k-6.JPG

Welcome Edwin. Your English is just fine and it looks like you have a nice shop there, would love to see more pictures of it.

Regards,
Bill

Hello Bill,

thanks for the praise, but I confess that I write first the text into English and leave this of a program then korregieren. My English is not good enough in schriftform, unfortunately, yet for everything, but I try to learn.

In the pictures my Wabeco CNC-Milling, a manual Milling are to be seen from the right to the left in the space first by Wabeco, my assembly place with my also selfmade watchmaker's center lathe on the left side, my big optimum 280 x700 and my small optimum 180 x300. Into the bargain a stand drill, plate and single-belt sander, belt saw and even more. My small milling has at the time in which I have made these admissions not yet existed

k-2.JPG

k-3.JPG

k-4.JPG

k-5.JPG

Edwin,

Welcome to our forum wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

Welcome. Would like to see some of your steam engines when you have time.

ironman(Ray)

Hello,

I would like to thank to all here for the friendly admission.

Hello Ray,

at the moment I build on no steam machine, but in two thermoakkustik-Stirling-Engines of those I have agreed first today ready and have sent as a present for a friend.
I have built already more of these engines which run very well.
A pair of pictures to an arrangement which I have recently finished poste I the pictures in a separate contribution.

Edwin

k-1.JPG

k-2.JPG

Thanks for the shop pics Edwin. Very neat and organized and even a nice window for light and a view!! The two little sterling engines are beautiful!! Your friend will love such a wonderful gift.

Bill

Edwin
Welcome to the forum . Thank you for the intro. Nice shop you have.
As far as the English skills no worries just do your best.
Tin

Latest posts

Back