• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Grizzly G8689 Mini Milling Machine - SOLD

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vascon2196

Reaction score
Attached are a few pictures of my Grizzly G8689 Mini Mill I would like to sell. It would come with the machine stand, collet chuck and set, and drill chuck.

I can let it all go for $350.

Still not sure how I would ship this but I am located in the Southern Massachusetts/Rhode Island area.

Last edited:
Folks...I have one individual interested and is willing to drive and pick it up. However it has been a few days. If this does not happen then I have to go to the next person in line and offer it to them to be fair.

The shipping from one residential home to another is much too expensive not to mention the time and money needed to crate everything.

It would be much more cost effective for someone near Southeastern Massachusetts to purchase it.

Sorry for any confusion.

Chris,

There are plenty who are interested, so I believe things will work out for you! Personally I'd drive right up and buy it from you but the money went to fixing our van. No need to apologize for confusion, you are simply being fair!

If that was over here, I would have been there in a flash! I don't understand how it didn't sell same day it went up, are these sorts of items that routinely cheap and available in the States?

Over here you'd have a stampede it's so damn cheap.

cheers, Ian

This mini mill was SOLD yesterday 7-24-2013.

I am happy it went to a good home!

The cash went straight into my "Bridgeport Fund"...

Congratulations for your sale. I must agree with Ian: it was really damn cheap. When I purchased my mini mill I had to pay almost USD 300.00 for shipping, taxes and import duties. It was cheaper than the same mill sold by Travers Mexico however, those guys put a USD 1,200.00 price tag, stand and tooling sold separately. Hope you can use your Bridgeport fund soon.

What a bargain ....
I wish i was living on the other side of the pond :)

Latest posts

Back