Greetings

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IDP

Reaction score
Hello all,

Greetings from the Black Country ~ England.

Been modging and model engineering for just about as long as I can remember. Main interest is live steam locomotives in 5" although am thinking about moving up to 7 1/4". I also enjoy making the odd tooling.

For anyone interested I do have a web site which can be located at http://www.kinvermes.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/p1.htm

Regards,

IDP

Welcome aboard. Can you tell us poor colonials what "modging" means?

Very nice website and some great photos and locomotives. Are your sons grown now? From the title of the website it appears they are very much involved in the hobby.

Welcome to the forum.

-Trout

Welcome IDP. As Trout said...nice website and some great pictures. You should fit right in here.

Bill

gents,

Modging ~ A local terrm covering just about any activity occuring in the workshop ~ a sort of cover all really for when 'er in doors' asks what I've been up to, reply 'Oh just modging'

Regards, IDP

IDP,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

Welcome! You will find quite a few artful modgers here.

Jack

Hello IDP.
I'm fairly close to you, over in Worcs. (but I admit - I had to look up modging), been into this just for a few months so still at the 'virtual apprentice' stage. Like your website , look forward to seeing more in time. Welcome!

Mike

Hi IDP

Welcome to the Forum.

Just to see if I've got it straight: Modging is the activity preceding and following Bodging, and saying so to the Mrs is some sort of Dodging? ;D

Cheers, Joe

Welcome IDP - more power to your modging arm!

Latest posts

Back