Greetings

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rumelyrich

Reaction score
My name is Rich
I am a Ford mechanic residing 40 mi west of Detroit. I am no machinist by any stretch of the imagination but I am eager to learn. I have been restoring cars and tractors most of my life including a Rumely oil pull tractor, a Russell steam traction engine, '48 Lincoln continental v-12, several t-model fords, aeromotor windmill, hit and miss engines and so on. I am attempting to put together a replica of Mr. Fords Quadricycle and I recently stumbled on this site which has re-ignited my desire to work this project. I have made a wooded pattern for the flywheel, had one poured in ductile iron and had an acquaintance turn it so now the 170 pound slug is now a nearly competed 92 pound part. I also found the pattern for the main bearings Mr. DeAngelis used for his replicas and had a set poured but have not yet machined them.
I hope to be able to learn from you all and if I can help in any way I am more than willing!
Happy new year and peace to all.
Regards,
Rich Weiland
7240 Chilson rd
Howell Mi, 48843
734-320-7215
[email protected]

Hi Ray,
It is a model G 20-40. I know of several models like what you speak of. Most of them use a model M International Harvester engine...

Latest posts

Back