Greetings from Germany

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hallo Modellbauer,

Mein Name ist Günter Bettinger und ich komme aus Deutschland. Leider spreche ich kein Englisch. Also übersetze ich mit Google Übersetzer vom Deutschen ins Englische. Ich weiß, dass die Übersetzungen oft falsch sind.
Ich bin 71 Jahre alt, im Ruhestand und wegen Querschnittslähmung Rollstuhlfahrer. Seit ungefähr 20 Jahren entwerfe und baue ich kleine und sehr kleine Heißluftmotoren. Diese sind auf meiner Website zu sehen: Günters Spaß-Motoren-Seite. Für die meisten von ihnen gibt es einen Link zu YouTube. Jetzt möchte ich zum ersten Mal versuchen, einen Benzinmotor zu bauen. Um loszulegen und zu lernen, ein Einzylinder-Viertakt, der HEMO-Tracker. Mal sehen, wie dieses Abenteuer endet.

Regards Gunter I also use Google Translate. Welcome to the forum and I hope you find friends and good pictures of great projects.

M.embers if you cannot read the above post well, Google translate helps a lot.

Hi Günter,
welcome to the forum.
Beautyfull machines on your site!
Greetings from Germany

That's an impressive set of engines, especially as you are also the designer. If you have the time, it would be interesting to learn what sorts of tools you have or use for designing and building these engines.

Hi Gunter
I dont’ know if you remember me
My name is Odile from Paris
We talked few years ago by e-mail
I didn’t find any other way to contact you again
I hope that everything is all right for you
After this long time I would like to talk about your work
Could you contact me by e-mail please ?
Thank you very much
Greetings
[email protected]

Latest posts