Greetings all!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobWarfield

Reaction score
I just found your site through a post on HSM. What a great site!

Many fine projects with good photos and friendly people. Just what I needed to begin 2008!

I've not yet finished a model engine, but I've done a lot of machine work. Most of my time is spent working on a couple of CNC conversions, one of which is nearly complete. You can find out a lot more (more than you wanted to know, actually) on my web site:

www.cnccookbook.com

Best Regards,

Bob Warfield

Welcome Bob,

I used to check your blog quite often, glad to see there have been some updates.

Nice to have you around. Great people here.

Eric

Welcome Bob.

Great to see you here!

Rick

Hi Bob,

Glad to see you found your way over here. I like your website. I plan to spend some time there looking around!

Chuck

Welcome Bob:
glad you joined us here.
Tin Falcon

Bob, thanks for joining us! It is great to have you onboard.

Bob welcome aboard, awesome bunch of people and I have found a wealth of information and motivation here. I started my first engine almost two years ago and since finding this site I am have just about complete it. Also good to see you have updated your site. I have had it in my favorites list for awhile now.

Also since my last visit to your site I see you have the second machining project I did (the last two pics under "QCTP Knurling Holder".

http://www.cnccookbook.com/CCWishListFutures.htm

I knew those pics looked familiar. I try to do a better job of cleaning up the maching marks now adays..:)))) ;D ;D

Great Site you have there. I really liked the turner's cubes you showed:O) I just finished 5 for some friends.
MachinistPuzzle.jpg

Here is how they turned out. All done on a CNC mill. I have one with a jack in it planned for when I get some free time. I'm just learning CNC, but I'm having a ball. I have a mill that is going to be CNC'd as soon as I get the money. I'm about half way there. I should be able to get the ball screws any day now. I cant wait:O) I might have to pick your brain when the mill starts to get technical.

Oh, Welcome to the forum

Bob
Long time fan of your web site. Glad to see you getting active here.
Steve

Thank you all for the warm welcome: feels like home already!

Best Regards,

Bob Warfield

Latest posts

Back