GetMicroField.h missing

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fiddle561

Reaction score
Hello I have been a avid reader of this forum. i have downloaded chuck fellows program as well as others to see what suits my needs. i am trying to run rotary table chuck 10 it is missing a file "GetMicroField.h" i have not been able to locate in the other earlier files on the forum i tried all zip files rotary table chuck1-9,LCD zip running arduino 1.6.3 and 1.6.5 Thanks for any help

Is this an Arduino based project? A .h file is a header file, and with Arduino is associated with a library. You most likely need to download and install a 3rd party library into the Arduino environment. Look at all the readme's.

yes it is arduino. i have spent the weekend checking old posts looking for the file

thanks for the info. i ended having to uninstall all arduino files and start fresh.after i downloaded the file, timer1 file was missing . The program runs. i have a sainsmart lcd, so some buttons aren't working i have to check it out.
thanks

Back