G'day, Aussie fairly new to site;

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'day Gus, Perth/Sydney/Melbourne, you must have a quid if you can afford to live in all three at once Gus, HaHaHa
Personally I would scratch Sydney off the list :hDe::fan::hDe:. Wouldn't mind pinching there bridge though, string the sucker from Queenscliff to Point Nepean.

As for collets and a collet adapter, I will just have to cross that bridge when I come to it, but apreciate all the idea/s.

Eddie

Hi Eddie
Just daydreaming. My sister has a semi-detached house in Hornsby.The property next door was up for sale last year.I am a 69ner retiree and best to hang on and live in Singapore where I can boat fish every week end.No typhoon/earth quake/tsunamis. You have a lovely country------Oz.

G'day Gus, Perth/Sydney/Melbourne, you must have a quid if you can afford to live in all three at once Gus, HaHaHa
Personally I would scratch Sydney off the list :hDe::fan::hDe:. Wouldn't mind pinching there bridge though, string the sucker from Queenscliff to Point Nepean.

As for collets and a collet adapter, I will just have to cross that bridge when I come to it, but apreciate all the idea/s.

Eddie

I can picture it now "Harbour Bridge Stolen Police Suspect Aliens"Rof}

Regards Mark

Latest posts

Back