Garry`s Beam in an modified version

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edwin

Reaction score
Hello,

Today I would like to introduce one of my last projects. Gerry`s Beam in modified version as an arrangement built up with piston oilpump and food water pump. Everything fully functioning, in metrical mass converted and 25% bigger than in the plan built.

Because the racketeer's control was too soft to me after the plan and have not liked I, I have reshaped them, therefore, something and am contented thus with the function
I have used as a boiler an old Stuart 502 for I a gas burner has built, because the orginale spirit distiller did not function really well and shows, nevertheless, a considerable danger in the company.
But here the pictures, nevertheless, more state.

Regards Edwin

k-5.JPG

k-6.JPG

k-7.JPG

k-9.JPG

A magnificent effort. Love to see it running

An engine to be very proud of! Nice job. Thm:

Beautiful,how did you mill the relief on the frames,was it CNC ed
.Don

Amazing build Edwin! :bow:

The pipe lagging, tile floor and bricks are fantastic!

I'd like to see more about that as well.

Rick

Congratulations Eric, it looking fantastic and i love the finishing with floor and bricks. Gives so much added value to the plant. Really well done :bow: :bow:

Regards Jeroen

Edwin, I must have missed this one somehow when you first posted the pictures. Phenominal job on the whole thing, just beautiful!!!

Bill

Edwin,

A magnificent model :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Latest posts

Back