Fusion 360 where's my dialog box gone

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naiveambition

Reaction score
I'm looking for info on the fusion 360 manufacturing setups. When I get the dialog box open for a new setup, I sometimes forget to change mm to inches. When I do this it takes my unfinished setup 1 dialog box off screen and I can't find where to open it again.
If I go to the main header, each individual clicked setup is another setup number 2,3,4 etc.. with new orientations. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Have you a screen shot of what is disappeared. I have played with fusion but not an expert by any stretch so not sure what your term dialogue box is.
If it's the list to the right, there's usually an arrow to open it out so you can see the content. Are you sure you don't need to start or edit the sketch again with these new dimesion scale set?
Jon

A quick look on the Autodesk website and I think I have a fix for your issue. At least worth a shot. Have a watch of the video and let me know if it helps

Right click the Setup1 and select edit. I had a setup or two until this clicked in...

John

Attachments

• Fusion Setup1 Options.png
    Fusion Setup1 Options.png
    354.2 KB · Views: 308
Back