• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale FS casting for Wright Radial

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure they where sold as a set of 10. 9 for the radial and a spare used for 1st set ups etc. I defo want to keep a set of 10. But might sell a set of 10 for the right price.
I would very much like to get ahold of a set, please let me know how much you would like. Baring a stratospheric price I will take them.

Last edited:
Hi Bob,

Package arrived today, 7 days earlier that the tracking said it would!
VERY happy camper! casting are lovely. great packing job to.

I have done a quick comparison between the original paper drawings you supplied and the digital ones to be found online. quite a few differences. valve cages vs seperate valve seats and a few slightly different dimensions. The instructions recommend to hold the head in a gloved hand while drilling one of the holes...... don't think i will give that a go.

Thanks allot.

H.

Argh! Well, congratulations. You were the early worm so you really did get the prize. I wish I had snagged those. For $100, that was quite a good deal. Unfortunately, I cannot justify the cost that the other gentleman has these for. I'll stick to stock plans instead.

Sometimes i have to be lucky! I usually find these things months after they have sold. While looking around online for info on the heads i came across the original price. Why o why didn't i find/buy some then! $180 for a set of 9. I find that price a bit hard to believe but have no reason to doubt the number either.

I dunno... At $100 you got an even better deal. That was a no brainer. Kudos to you. Although envious, I'm happy for you. Always important to understand that when one person benefits, we all do, really....

Latest posts

Back