Free plans to a nice and large Hit n' Miss engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All
Jet part number 148. on assembly does the #center drilled hole point
A down towards the mixing chamber,
OR
B at 45 degrees towards towards the street exit elbow to the cylinder head.
Thanking you in anticipation
Graham

Will need to do this operation soon, please point me in the right direction.
Graham

I can’t seem to download these plans, when I try, it says open in outlook. So I downloaded outlook, but that just seems to be some kind of messaging app and I still don’t have the plans.

Bruce, here is the direct link for the download. It should download a .zip file - no reason that should go to Outlook, unless there is something very strange setting in your Windows settings ... assuming you are running Windows.

Just save the file to a convenient folder, then when it is finished you can right-click on it and unzip (uncompress) it.

http://www.baemclub.com/pages/J&E_Engine_Plans.zip

There was a prompt on my screen that said save to files, I tapped on it and it blinked, but when I went looking for it I discovered that I have no icon marked files, so I don’t know where it went.

Hmm ... hopefully another iPad user will step in here. I use Android, so not sure how it works on the iPad. On an Android, something like this will automatically go into a Downloads folder; you have to click on the file browser app to get to it. I would think there surely must be something similar on the iPad, but I don't know what it is. :(

There is a blue file icon with no name, that’s where it went. Can be a hard to find icon on the phone, should be on the bottom info bar on the iPad. Or go to settings , scroll down to apps, and find the file folder.

Ok, I tried it again and paid attention. When I hit save to files it goes to something called iCloud Drive, but I don’t have an icon for that either.

Latest posts

Back