• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FREE, FREE

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kd7fhg

Reaction score
Picked up a box of stuff at a yard sale and this was in it.
4" Face plate threaded for a 1/2-24 spindle.
Can be had for the very low cost of free, all that I ask is who ever wants it kick back the cost of shipping to me.
Just Email me.
Thanks
Rex

PM sent for the QCTP!!

Thnaks for the awesome offer of FREE stuff!!!! Thm:

Andrew

The tool post arrived today!!!

Will work out perfectly on the newly restored Atlas 618!!!

Thanks again for offering up these cool tools for FREE!!!!! ;D

Andrew

what a guy. great people around here. thats why i love this place everybody is so great.

Thank you Foozer and Lazylathe for the kind words, But in the long run I am just glad the parts worked out for you, The alternative would have been that they stayed in a box stuck somewhere and would not have been good to anyone.
Rex

Rex,

That faceplate fits the Craftsman 109.0702 and 0703 lathe. I have one of these lathes. Do you still have the faceplate?

Thanks!

Twmaster said:
Rex,

That faceplate fits the Craftsman 109.0702 and 0703 lathe. I have one of these lathes. Do you still have the faceplate?

Thanks!

No I am sorry to say, everything is gone.
Rex

No worries Rex, Foozer sent it to me. It fits a Craftsman lathe I have. Very pleased and grateful.

Back