• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free A2Z toolpost parts

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TroyO

Reaction score
Some parts I have left of an A2Z toolpost. There's the toolpost itself (No mounting stuff) and 3 partial toolholders.

The boring bar holder is in decent shape.

One cutoff holder is complete but the bottom lip is cut off. (If you tighten the blade it cuts the lip off... never did figure out how it was supposed to work)

The last was also a cutoff tool and was modified to hold a dial indicator.

Anyho.... if you can use it, it is free. Gratis. No charge... not even shipping (Within the US). You Forei'ners can also get in on it as long as I can send to you for less than $10 and/or 15 minutes extra work, LOL. (I'm giving... but lazy.)

I will be travelling here soon and it probably WILL NOT go out before the turkey goes in... but you should see it some time before Santa drops your coal off....

A2Z.jpg

TroyO,

Karma point to you sir.

We have been doing this sort of thing in the UK for many years, freely giving away bits 'n bobs rather than screwing the last cent out of something.

You will find that giving something away with no strings attached really can allow people with less than yourself to get started and helped in this great hobby of ours.

I hope your generosity is returned many times over.

John

this is incredibly kind of you, great to see people giving parts to those who can use them especially even offering to pay shipping. If I'm not to late I would love to take you up on the offer, I sent you a pm.

Thanks,

George

Well done that man :)

Id be keen if you wouldn't mind sending to NZ. Dont feel the need to be too generous, Id be happy to pay for the shipping ;D

Awesome offer TroyO!!! ;D

Someone is going to be a happy camper!!! :big:

Andrew

jor2daje replied and PM'ed first, so he is the "Winner". :)

Blame MachineTom, he started it, LOL.

He offered up some MT shank reamers that he had and got me thinking about stuff that I had in the "Might be useful....... someday" drawer that someone else might need/want/"actually use". My stuff is super small/light so shipping is nominal in this case.

So, I'm just "Paying it forward".
Congrats George!

Sorry you just missed it student_Machinist... I'm sure we could have figured out shipping but "FIFO" rules apply. (First In, First Out).

that was mighty nice of you troyo :bow:
allot of people would have put that on ebay or some such place and made all the money they could

one karma point for you 8)

chuck

Very nice of you! I am going to hunt around my shop for things I don't use and offer them here too.

One thing I have is a splicing tool for leather belts. Pics if anyone is interested.

Lee

Back