• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale: NOS M1.7 tap sets

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain_Obvious

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a whole bunch of these NOS German (?) 1.7mm taps. They come in sets of three. I believe I have 100+ sets of these.

They have no markings other than the size engraved on the taps, but I tried flame annealing one and it does get soft, so they seem to be carbon steel. Nonetheless extremely high quality. I'm never going to use this many in my lifetime, so I might as well let most of them go.

I'm asking 5€ per set + postage. Postage is 1.50€ (untracked ordinary priority letter) for up to two sets worldwide (weight limit 20g). Taps will be sent from Finland EU. Payment via PayPal.

The first one who can tell me who made these taps gets a set free of charge. See the pictures for the logo on the box.

Please contact me via PM if you want to buy a set.

taps.jpg

Back