Finally run !

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Natale I don't know what you said at the start of the video but I bet it would translate to something like "It's A Runner!"
Great running and good looking engine congratulations , toutes nos félicitations !

Natale I don't know what you said at the start of the video but I bet it would translate to something like "It's A Runner!"
Great running and good looking engine congratulations , toutes nos félicitations !
I was excited because I've been trying to make it work for two days, the sentence is a bit scurrilous "He run the bastard" :oops:

Well done - looks and sounds great. Only question for me is ‘where is the air screw/propeller!’? Seriously though, lovely job and I’m glad it ran for you after a little tinkering.

Thanks all :D
I modified exaust pipe
Now I will modify the crankshaft bearings, in their place I will mount 2 ball bearings, then I will build a new single-piece crankshaft, the crankshaft built with plugs is not reliable takes place very soon, somebody has a link how to make crankshaft ?

Last edited:
Here is the new crankshaft :p

Attachments

• P7060049.JPG
    P7060049.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 348
  • P7060050.JPG
    P7060050.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 367
  • P7060051.JPG
    P7060051.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 391
  • P7060052.JPG
    P7060052.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 378
  • P7090061.JPG
    P7090061.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 368
Thanks Edi
When you understand how to do it is quite simple, you just need a little patience :)

Super nice job-- I know how gratifying it is to see the fruit of your labor come to life!

Back