February Project of the Month

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Stew :bow: :bow:

That is a great project. Entertaining, enlightening . . . and a bit intimidating. When I first saw the post, I ordered a piece of cast iron bar for the X-head guide. As it turns out, the flywheel is the bigger challenge. I haven't found the courage to get serious about it. But one day soon......

Thanks for showing it.

Jerry

Great looking engine, I enjoyed the build thread.

A well deserved winner.

Ken

That's a tough looking machine. And thanks for the bit of history to go along with it.

Alan

A superb model and informative build log.
well deserved!!

peter

Well earned. Beautiful job. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Ron

Well done Stew!!! Will enjoy seeing this one on the banner this month. Its a beautiful engine!!!
Bill

Congratulations Stew. Enjoy the view this month every time you open the HMEM site. Well deserved honor for your beautiful created engine.

Regards Jeroen

Congratulations Stew! From the first page through the complete build this one had to be destined for the marquee. I thoroughly enjoyed watching your progress and how easy you made it all look. (we all know the truth on that one) All of the details make this one just plain plain fun to look at Thm: BRAVO!

BC1
Jim

A thing of beauty from top to bottom! congratulations Stew, well done ..
Stew

Beautiful Engine and great workmanship. Congratulations on a job well done.

Harold

She;s a little beauty and you richly deserve to win. Well done Stew

Les :bow: :bow:

Congratulations, Stew. While following your build log I thought to myself that it most certainly deserved to be honored as Project of the Month. When that is what happened, it made my day! I'm happy!
Best regards,
Orrin

Stew, that is a beautiful engine you have built there!! Your craftsmanship is top notch, your attention to detail definitely shows! :bow: :bow: Yet another inspirational builder for us newbies out here!! I would love to see it running, do you by chance have a video of it running to share?

Regards,

Will

Latest posts

Back