February Project of the Month

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats MB!!

Very Well Done!

Kel

Verry nice MB.
Congratulations.
Gail in NM

Congratulations MB.

Very nice work!

Good morning everyone! :)

I went down to the shop and looked over the lathe modification I completed yesterday. Seeing my improved lathe put a big smile on my face. Taking a quick look at my shop is something I normally do when I first wake up, and the last thing I do before going to bed. What a wonderful hobby! I allow it to consume every waking minute of every day.

When I turned on my computer this morning I was flabbergasted! It never crossed my mind that I would see one of my projects featured as a Project of the Month on HMEN. Thank You, one and all!

Its great to run with the big dogs! Woof Woof! :big:

-MB

Congratulations, MB. It's a beautiful engine and I'll bet its performance matches its appearance. Well done, indeed.

Well done, and well deserved MB Thm: - many congratulations!

;D - I think MB has stood for "Model Builder" or "Master Builder" for quite a while now!

Kind regards, Arnold

Nice work MB. I always enjoy following your work. Your Upshur build is a beauty, congratulations :bow:

Cheers,
Phil

Congratulations Rick! Super work, and great looking engines!

Congratulations MB!

She's sure a beauty, no doubt!

nice work and a good post to follow , again nice job.jonesie

Rick,

Congratulations - I admire your perseverance. :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Rick

Sorry to be late for the party. I go away for a couple of days and this is what I see when I get to catching up on my reading the mail. Congratulations x 5. Every one of your engines would qualify to be the mast head for HMEM I am sure.

I have been following this thread since you got back from your Canadian summer at the lake and I have been as thrilled with it as I am sure that you were at the lake.

I look forward to the finishing touches on some of these engines as well as seeing what you will build next before you return to the lake. Best of luck whatever it might be. :bow: :bow:

Cheers :)

Don

Congradulations,

A well deserved honor. Your threads are very informative, great looking engine builds.
Keep up the excellent work..

MB;
Congrats - well deserved!

As a noob it was good to see a thread that involved building multiples of a design - or family of designs. It has an impact on how you do things, process, procedures, setups etc. Thanks for taking the time to document it so well.

I have a sister, four brothers,ten nieces/nephews and a long list of motorcyclist friends who've placed orders - I may have to travel the mass production road myself. Thanks for beating a path....

Cheers
Garry

all i can say is ooooooo im still amased at the work that you have dun :bow:

Thank you one and all, for your wonderful compliments and support. :bow:
I never imagined that a project of mine would be featured as a 'Project Of the Month.' Its truly been an honor! :)

I owe a debt of gratitude to all of the members that make HMEM the best forum on the internet. With out your help, support, and inspiration I would be lost and without direction.

Its time to pass the torch, to the next 'Project Of the Month Builder!'

-MB (aka Rick)

Latest posts

Back