February Project of the Month

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rake60

Reaction score
Congratulations to Rick (Metal Butcher) for his work in progress of the Upshur Farm Engines
being chosen as our February Project of the Month!

Beautiful craftsmanship and an extremely well documented builds!

Rick

Let me be one of the first to congratulate you Rick. As I have said all along your name (metal butcher) no longer fits your work. Having seen the parts and pieces and the thought that has gone into them I can tell you that Rick is a perfectionist. Great job.
George

Congratulations, MB. Very nice work... well deserved!

Chuck

Rick

Well done! Congratulations, well earned. Thm: Thm:

Joe

Congrats MB, excellent craftsmanship and a very well detailed build. So many engines at once, wow! Great job.

John

Yeah, if that's butchering metal, I wonder what you call what I do to metal.

Nice going MB. th_wav

Congratulations MB. That's a huge project that is very well documented. Soon we'll see a whole bunch of new engines running.

Congratulations,beautifull work ,as usual.

Best wishes,
Ian (seagar)

Congratulations MB. Well deserved. I've enjoyed watching your threads.
And to answer your question...maybe it's not the engine. ;D

MB, congrats! Outstanding work! It is certainly worthy of more than the POTM honor. :bow:

Congratulations MB, well deserved. I always follow along with your work. Always well done and informative with great pictures. :bow: Can't wait to see them running.

Regards,
Rudy

Congratulations, a really good thread to follow especially when the finished item is as outstanding as these are.

MartinH

Congratulations Rick...another fine exhibit of craftsmanship to grace the banner of HMEM for February!!

Bill

Another great project from the "butcher". Thm: Thm: Thm: Very nice and great documentation. Congratulations on POTM. ytou deserved it. ironman (Ray)

Nice work MB. Inspiring.

Jerry

Latest posts

Back