Eye Test

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
baldrocker said:
Highest points score is for tagging a blind lady being helped across the road by a boy scout.
extra points for the guide dog.

How about if the dog winds up quite alive and intact in the Jeep with me? Sorry - I love dogs and prefer their company over people.

This post is anonymouse

Glad to meet ya, Anon. ;D

BEst regards,

Kludge

Marginally better on the second try

Your inaccuracy by category:

Parallelogram 10.8 4.0 5.8
Midpoint 4.2 0.0 7.1
Bisect angle 0.6 1.9 1.4
Triangle center 18.4 3.6 3.2
Circle center 1.4 2.0 4.5
Right angle 0.3 2.5 1.9
Convergence 7.1 4.5 3.6

Average error: 4.23 (lower is better)

Tin Falcon said:
'Mrs. Falcon' here.

Now you know another reason why I'm not attached - no sweet (but adequately feisty) young thing peeking over MY shoulder to mess up my imaculate image. ;D

So, Tinette, when are you going to 'fess up and admit you want to be an engine builder too? Even better, when are you going to be fighting Tin for shop time? ;D

BEst regards,

Kludge

Okay, Gentlemen......... I can handle the 'Mr. Falcon'-given moniker of 'Mrs. Falcon' - but not 'Tinette'. Eeewwwee!

If you look closely in the included photo, you will see 'Rosie'. You guessed it; she's the pretty pink, heart-shaped one right in the middle. Yes, I'll admit, Tin and 'the boy' had to help here and there, with me being a rookie in the shop and a show (Cabin Fever 2006, I think) looming all too quickly. But I did do most of the work, and designed it as well (with technical advice from Tin.).

As to your 'excuses' Rick............... sigh!!

'Mrs. Falcon'

CF2006-55.jpg

Tin Falcon said:
Okay, Gentlemen......... I can handle the 'Mr. Falcon'-given moniker of 'Mrs. Falcon' - but not 'Tinette'. Eeewwwee!

Note to self: "Tinette" is a non-starter and may wind up being sufficient cause for me to hide. ;D

But I did do most of the work, and designed it as well (with technical advice from Tin.).

Okay, that was 2006. This is 2008 and it's coming to a fast end. BEsides, so far as I can tell, this place is completely devoid of ladies to keep the guys (myself included) in line and on their toes. You've got a shop & a couple of on-site instructors so go for it!

BEst regards,

Kludge

I say: Welcome to HMEM Mrs. Falcon!

Rick

This pic - Tin posted a cropped version earlier in the 'What do you look like' thread - shows our display at Rough & Tumble in Aug 2008. 'Rosie' is in her usual spot, but on the main table, right in front, is 'Catherine'. She is basically a 'turbine' engine. Air comes in through a fitting in the bottom, and out again through canted holes, also in the bottom. She spins like the carousel she is when she's running. Tin helped me again, but the design idea was mine, including creating the three-step base, putting her on 'grass' (scrap of indoor/outdoor rug), and surrounding her with a fence and removable sections of chain. 'Catherine' needs tweaking, as she wobbles a bit and uses too much air as a result (hat bushing not dead center; shoulda done the eye test first........).

Mrs. Falcon

DSCF3887.jpg

We need more Mrs. Falcons! Bring 'em on!!

And yes, Welcome to HMEM Mrs. Falcon!!

wareagle said:
We need more Mrs. Falcons! Bring 'em on!!

Isn't that bigamy? ;D

And I add to the welcomes, Mrs Falcon. We need a lot more like you to join up.

Best regards,

Kludge

Welcome Mrs Falcon.
About time we had some class on this site.
BR
Kludge
See the above post. BR has one named Anon. Y
:big: :big:

Latest posts

Back