Everything fits but the 2 cars...

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cedge

Reaction score
My personal habitat has finally taken over the family 2 car garage. Once it was clear that two Ford Expeditions with factory lift kits wouldn't clear the garage door, I lost any guilt I might have possibly had in taking over a common area...LOL I'm slowly getting into the stock built engine arena, but I still do quite a bit of toy steam engine restorations for the public.

Steve

DSC04648.jpg

DSC04652.jpg

DSC04653.jpg

Hi Cedge,

at last a workbench for working ( I can't stand those surgically clean benches only because I am not good enough to clean ).

I envy the milling machine you have.
I have also a spotlight on the lathe and a protective Perspex for the odd flying particle...

Neat.

George

Thanks George...
My wife calls the place "The Other Woman", My daughter calls it "Dad's Hamster cage" and I call it a small slice of heaven....(grin). A totally clean shop is an indication of a sick mind, but I'll have to admit to doing a bit cleaning before these photos were shot. I try to keep it neat, but the swarf and straying tools are not always cooperative.

Steve

Back