• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Engines for sale

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

putputman

Reaction score
It has been quite a long time since I have contributed to this forum although I am lurking on it every day. I still enjoy following a lot of the builds and seeing some of the finished engines.

I have three Associated engines (2 water cooled & 1 air cooled) that are about 75% done. It has been about a year & a half since I have worked on them. I reached a point where I just got burnt out on engine building. It is probably due to some health issues & old age. I have come to the realization that I will probably never finish them. Therefore I would like to sell them as is. I would prefer to sell them on these forums rather than eBay.

All of the casting have been machined. Some of the more difficult parts are done. The photos will show the finished parts. There is also a complete set of prints with each engine.

Some of the parts still to be made are the valves, rings, fuel mixer, governor spool, & the electrical system. There is still enough left to build that it will give someone new to building an I.C. engine a challenge. This package is ideal for people with machine equipment too small for this size engine as all the large parts are finished.

If you are interested in purchasing one of these engines but are concerned about the workmanship on it, I invite you to visit my web site where you can see some of my finished engines and see them running. www.putputman.com

Each set cost me approximately $280 for castings & materials plus about 60 hours of machining time. I am asking $500 plus shipping for each engine set. For shipping reasons I will only sell within the USA.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

IMG_2948 (Small).JPG

IMG_2956 (Small).JPG

IMG_2950 (Small).JPG

IMG_2955 (Small).JPG

Hey there. Do you still have the engines for sale? Am interested.
Stonewall

Sent from my iPhone using Model Engines

Back