• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

engine plans

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuck foster

Reaction score
hi guys:
well the wife told me to clean up my mess :mad:
what i have is some drawings, left over from various gas engine kits i have built. i think these drawings would be good for someone who likes to build from bar stock. 8)
so here's the list:

1 3/4 h.p stickney drawings from de bolt machine

1/4 scale model "c" gade from morrison and martin

1/6 scale of a 25 h.p. fairbanks morse from tom stuart

economy from joe tochtrop

1/2 scale of a international "m" from wismer machine co.

now what i would like is to trade drawings for drawings, if you see something you like let me know what you have to trade and we can go from there. i will pay the postage from me to you and you pay the postage from you to me. hows that sound?

i have one more set of drawings but i have to have $40.00 for them as that's what i paid for them. it is a complete set of drawings to build a marine steam engine from barstock. it is a two cylinder engine with stephens reverse gear and it has a 2" bore x 2 1/2" stroke.
i have 3 - name plates for fairbanks morse gas engine model and 1 - name plate for a new holland gas engine model.
if you need one of these name plates it will cost you postage.

thanks for looking
chuck

I would like to get the plans for the stickney engine. I have plans for the cretor pop corn steam engine,both the small and full size.Or maybe we could trade for some tooling.Let me know. Thanks,Bert

Latest posts

Back