Engine of the month - November!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brass_Machine

Reaction score
Congrats to Frank on EOTM for November.

Frank's (jimmybondi) 4 cylinder upright.

All the nominations deserve extra praise. You guys are doing fantastic work!

Eric

jimmybondi :bow:

Congratulations on a fine engine, definitely something to be proud of.

As Eric said all the nominations are winners.

Cheers

Don

Frank, well done! Your creation is easily worthy of EOM honors. :bow: :bow:

For the others, all are winners! This was a hard bunch to pick from. Everyone of the models here is worthy of recognition. Great work to all!!

Frank, I'm partial to these open column marine type engines and yours is great. It sure runs nicely also. Your work is well deserving of the MOM recognition.
gbritnell

Frank,

Congratulations on your EOM award and a beautifully made engine. :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Frank: Congratulations on a very fine engine and I will look forward to seeing it on the main page every time I check in to read all the new posts.
The marine engine is a very interesting style that has intimidated me due to all the small parts and the many "must be identical" parts.
I can joyfully concede this election but feel very proud to have been nominated.
Thank You everyone that voted on all these engines.
don

Congratulations Frank.

Beautiful display of craftsmanship!

Rick

dparker said:
The marine engine is a very interesting style that has intimidated me

Don,

To be truly intimidated try standing in the middle of a 12" : 1ft job, running, when somebody drops a wheel spanner on the deck plates.
Wow77.gif

Best Regards
Bob

Beauty EH!

Love the steel.

Congratulations Frank,beautiful engine.
Ian

Hi,

time to say:

thanks a lot for that ... (what to say now ... nothing ? no !)

support ? (maybe ok - i hope)

i'm proud to get this honor in this nice forum and i'm glad that i'm able to publish my engine.
next machine will take a little bit more time as i'm planning a new machine
(cylindrical / uncylindrical grinding)

Regards
Frank

Frank---Congratulations. The engine is a beauty, and I can appreciate how much work there is in it.---Brian

Frank
Congratulations!! Gorgeous craftsmanship and a beautiful engine!!

Steve

Hi Folks

Frank that is a fine engine very well deserving of engine of the month, It was really good to see the photo's of the build sequence too.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

To all other nominees, Each of you are equally deserving of the E.O.T.M. award all of your work was of such good standard, Its unfortunate there was such hot competition this month, I would have been just as happy to have any of the nominees work at the top of the page. It's you guys who give us less practised members a level to aim at. VERY well done to all of you and thank you for sharing them with us.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Kind regards

Malcolm

Congratulations for that beautifully made engine. :bow:
Regards
Paolo

Congratulations and well deserved! First time my vote counted for anything! Brilliant work.

Latest posts

Back