• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Engine casting sets fs

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biglathedog

Reaction score
Hi guys.I think I was a member several years ago here but kinda drifted away.

A friend bought out a shop and found 3 cast iron engine castings .2 are the same and one is different.There are no plans for these and they are fairly old.i can post some pics and a shipping address where they came from but that's it.I would like to find the plans to build at least one of these.if there is anyone interested in this let me know and I'll put some pics on the site.thanks. Jim

BLD

please be advised that the for sale area is reserved for active forum members .So once you have posted an introduction and afew other posts you are welcome to sell stuff.

and when you are ready please post real information to the best of your ability
WHO made sold the kits
What are the kits for engine type, bore size, number of pieces, scale photos .
When cast if you know
Where in the world are you? Casting kits are heavy to ship.
How much? Asking price is an important detail and are you including shipping in the price or is an added cost.

Tin

Hi Tim,
I am sorry to come out pushing stuff .i just thought this would be a good place to fine a home for these.ias I said I don't have a clue of the maker but do have a sellers shipping label on the boxes.figured someone would know something about these. I live in the booneys in Ohio so my Internet sucks.I was trying to post pics and it is soooo slow. I am just trying to find someone that would like to build these.i wouldn't mind doing them but no drawings makes it tuff.

Here is seller I guess. I am in ne ohio.will take any reasonable offer on these. Should go in a flat rate boxe easily.

.i wouldn't mind doing them but no drawings makes it tuff.

So contact http://www.ministeam.com/acatalog/Hit-and-Miss-Engines.html and tell them what kits you have and buy the prints.

Paul breich is the designer caster. these are sometimes refered to as Breicht -Peteres engines from what I see the second photo contains a pair of little brother engines one air cooled the other water cooled.
Not sure what model the first on is.
Tin

If the first engine is larger than the other two then its an Associated Hired Man. These kits are still sold so again you can buy the drawings from the maker.

Michael Pershinsky. PO Box 382, East Petersburg, Pa 17520 USA, (717-676-8115) [email protected]

Second engine is a New Holland, like the others all Breich originally. Not sure who has the patterns and rights for these as they were all sold.

Last photo is as Tin says

Oldron: Please post an introduction .

Seems like casting sets draw folks out of the background.
In case you have not noticed We are trying to help this guy understand and build these engines and not sell them off to the first offer.

Tin

the unknown engine casting set is I believe the Breisch New Holland casting set

Back