• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Emco Vertical Milling Attachment

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steamtoys

Reaction score
SOLD SOLD !! Emco Vertical Milling Attachment. I found & bought this attachment, it was new still in the box & had never been installed. Have owned it for about 1-1/2 yrs. Mounted it on my Emco Maximat super 11 Lathe & have only used it to square off the ends of a piece of brass 3/8" round stock. Had to try it !! Due to having a Bridgeport J Head Miller it is something I don't need. I am in hopes that someone would have the desire to own this unit. Unit is 110 Volts Single Phase with 6 milling speeds. It would be too dificult to ship so it would have to be pickup only & it can then be seen in operation. Asking $995 I am located zip 01337 Look on a map I am in Ma very near the Ma - Vt - NH border. Email: [email protected] Send (US) Phone # & I can Call.

In Box.jpg

2.jpg

In Box.jpg

Back