Hi, i have recently more or less completed Elmer's no 29 engine. It has been quite a difficult journey. On first impressions it looks rather simple and easy. Not so for me anyway. Most of the parts is seriously small and as Joe Pie mentions, you can't machine what you cannot hold. You do not want to know how many parts i made a couple of times because i painted myself into a corner. I even had to brush up on my math getting the cylinder ports machined correctly with the correct angle. The Flywheel was a project on it's own and still need some tidying up. Again the tapered spokes with Marv Klotz's programs. I have run it on air and will soon load a little video of it running. I just do not have an elegant air connection yet. I have deviated a little here and there to make the engine more attractive. Quite expensive being mostly out of brass. I did not polish it with Brasso, only sanded all parts with 2000 wet and dry. You will notice I run out of m2 nuts, can't find any over here, i will probably need to make some. I battled to take good pictures, i have a nice camera, but i just could not manage any good photos. The focus and field of depth is tricky. In the end i just used my phone. You will see a vertical boiler is in the planning. That is a new world for me. Will see how it goes.