Due to the downturn in the economy---

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brian................very impressive as always. looking forward to seeing it next summer at cookstown show.

chuck

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
very cool you do such great work i sure admire your work

Awesome!

Rube golberg would be proud.

You got the stroke absolutely perfect, with the empty coil plate dwelling for just a moment, Before recoiling the slinky.

:bow:

Marvellous!

Watching that, you can`t help but smile..... :) :bow:

Stillgrinnin. ;)

Excellent Brian! Now I gotta rush out and find a slinky.

Brian, thanks but no thanks, I love your projects I am not that good yet at machining but am good at copy and paste, now I will have to live a few more hundred years more that I though I would need, how neat, that is very nice project, I love motion and slow motion at that, I sure hope I live long enough and my machining skill improve fast, thanks for the projects that will be enjoyed for many people many years to come, that is so nice of you to share learning, you take care, hope when you do hit the sack you can sleep good and "when" you wake you have some good ideas, thanks again, Lathe Nut

Great job and fast and great workman ship I would be still stuck on the idea part good for.
You made that look easy which means your good. I don't no you but hats off to you I would be happy just knowing what you forgot. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

video works perfect brian and the slower slinky looks better as well ;D 8)

chuck

Now that's "Classy" ............ 8) .............. nicely done Brian ;)

CC

What excellent silliness !! Monty Python would be proud :bow: !!

It is so....useless :D
but
I like it realy, great work there :)

Stefan

I like it very well done . :bow: :bow:
Tom

Brian
OUTSTANDING!! Now even more fun could be had from finding ways to give it a Rube Goldberg look with various odds and ends doing other strange things, all set around the center piece slinky action.

Steve
Who agrees the pittman hand idea would be some outstanding engineering.

Still messing about with cameras--The camera my wife bought me yesterday was a Kodak, and although it worked well, it saves video files as .mov files which my Microsoft Movie Maker software could not open or work with----So, I took it back, and with the help of a wheelbarrow full of more money, bought a Cannon Powershot 9 Megapixel super duper digital camera. This is the first video made with it, and yes, it saves its movies as .avi files, which my Movie Maker software CAN work with.

Brian,

Now that's a movie :eek: :eek:

The focus is brilliant.

Glad you chose the Canon, I'm wrapped in mine and like you I previously had a Kodak not-so-easyshare.

Best Regards
Bob

Brian :bow:

Looks to me like the new canon is a keeper. Both the still and the movie seem to be excellent quality. The engine and slinky tosser are also top shelf material. Time to break out the champagne Brian.

Cheers :bow:

Don

immagine_champagne.jpg

Brian

the engine is terrific the slinky machine is excellent the camera makes a great video

allround bloody good work

well done to you

cheers

jack

Well, I'm all Slinkied up and ready to build! ;D

Latest posts

Back