Due to the downturn in the economy---

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been a Canon camera fan since I was in highschool back in the mid/late 70's. I just bought a new Canon SD870 to replace a similar one I had broken earlier this spring (closed a car door on my coat pocket where the camera was and cracked the display ::) :eek: ). I shoulda waited a few more weeks since Canon had just announced some newer models (higher pixel counts). Needed a new one in a hurry (always the case when I had 4 mos in the interim) 2 mos ago, so got that one last minute before vaca.

Oh well, it works very well for me. My Canon 20D DSLR's were getting pretty heavy :D

Mike

Brian, I started to get things together to build the Slinky machine, was wonder if I could bother you again and ask for the sizes of the other parts besides the flywheel and the upright, I know you have other projects more pressing, thanks, Lathe Nut

Okay, I just uploaded all the drawings as .pdf files to the "downloads and uploads" section of this website. In a blatant case of self advancement, I would appreciate any "Karma" points that you feel I may deserve for this. ;D ;D

Well, one from me, for a start Brian - such exquisite silliness deserves it!

As my buddy Elvis said "Thank Ya---Thank ya very much!!! Now I'm going to have a sliver removing party. I just went up to the drugstore and bought a new pair of tweezers and a big magnifying glass. I knew there had to be a good reason I enjoyed machining brass and aluminum more than steel. Now I know what it is!!!!

Tanks, I now am not able to open the Zip, have to figure how to do that, what a day, I know what you mean about the chips, I got me a good pair of plucker's and one on magnifiers to go on my head, good luck, does some of you fellow besides Brain that I keep bothering can I open this other than Zip and if not where is the best place to get the program, I am a lot of trouble to you all, Lathe Nut

Back