Dividing head chart

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don-tucker

Project of the Month Winner!!!
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Any of you guys know of a chart showing number of turns and holes for any number of divisions on a 60/1 dividing head,please
Don

Hi Don

I don't have any charts; I just use Marv's "DIVHEAD" program with the necessary data for my 60:1 dividing head and the hole plates I have.

Any specific dividing you need ? I'll be glad to plonk in the figures and give you the result.

Regards, Arnold

Don,

Machinerys Handbook - In my 16th edition indexing movements for 60 tooth wwheel on page 1335 2-145 in increments of 1.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards
Bob

Thanks for the quick replies,how can i get hold of that prog,Arnold ? I am not looking for any particular div. just want to be ready in case.
I know I should have but i haven't got the machinerys handbook Bob.
Don

The program you want is DIVHEADT. It's part of my DIVHEAD package, downloadable from my site - URL below.

It will produce a table for any user choice of maximum divisions given the available hole plates and worm gear ratio.

Bob Holme has sent me the exact thing I was looking for,thank you very much for that,and Portlandron ,thank you,
Don

I can't get it to open,Hudmut,don't know what i am doing wrong.
Don

Latest posts

Back