Demon V8 (multiplied 1.5)

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foketry

HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought the drawings over 2 years ago, waiting for my retirement and waiting to learn and improve my engine model construction technique.
Now, after building Hovell V4 and Holt 75, I try to make a more challenging project, Demon V8 x 1.5
I decided to multiply all the dimensions 1.5 times to have a piston size close to 24/25 mm, about an inch, so as not to have parts too small to mill and turn.

IMG_8222.JPG

Me too... looking forward to your build progress. This is an engine that I am also planning to build in due course.... the 1.5x version will be very interesting. I have already modeled it in Fusion and started the CAM process. I have met Steve Huck a few times at the various shows and he has been super helpful answering any questions that I have had. Good luck with the build.

at 1.5 thats going to be pretty big. i'll be keeping an eye out.

Steve , Thanks for the great project, I'm not very knowledgeable about American engines, is this Demon derived from a Chevrolet engine ?

I followed all the posts about this engine on this forum, I studied all the published photos, now I think I have the skills to build it

Latest posts

Back