• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Demon V8 Gaskets for sale

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevehuckss396

Model Engineer
Project of the Month Winner
HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok Demon builders here is your chance. I had gaskets laser cut for the demon and while I was at it i made a bunch. I'm going to offer them for sale to those who wish to get a set. Here is the deal.

I don't wish to make a business from this. My goal is to help out the builders get nice gaskets so if you think this will help you out don't wait. After this I may have them at NAMES or Mid-East Ohio but that will be about the only way to get them

1. Email me at [email protected]
2. Let me know what sets you want
3. Provide me a mailing address formatted so it can be cut and pasted on the mailing envelope.
4. I'll calculate shipping cost and round to the next even dollar.
5. If the cost sounds good to you you can pay with Paypal or mail the money
6. I will mail all the sets in one trip to the post office on May 21,2016

I figure that will give everybody time to read the post for the guys who visit less frequently.

Engine gaskets $10
Head Gaskets $5
Blower Gaskets $10

Engine gaskets include: .010 thick

Water pump Body and the 2 little ones to seal at the block
Intake manifold to heads
Carb base gasket and bowls
Timing Cover
Bell housing adapter

Head Gaskets include 2, .020 thick gaskets

Blower Gaskets include : .010 thick

Second Carb base and bowl
Adapter Plate bottom
Adapter plate to blower housing
Housing to carb adapter
Housing to front and rear cover
Front cover to gear case

DSCN2227s.jpg~original

Last edited:
I had a reply straight away from Steve and have received my gaskets. Great quality and definitely wouldn't want to cut some of the small ones out by hand.
Great addition to anyone wanting to build the demon v8.
Robbie

Steve

I used the [email protected] address also and didn't get any replies either. I had sent several messages to it. So I used the gmail address and with my paypal and it worked.

Ron

Great quality and definitely wouldn't want to cut some of the small ones out by hand.

Those water pump gaskets are some tiny little suckers. When you use them, cut them off leaving the tab. Assemble the water pump to the engine and then trim the tabs off with a razor blade or exacto. Do the same for the thermostat housing.

Latest posts

Back