Dad's Engines

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!!!! th_confused0052WOW!!!!

Amazing work on all engines and then the sound of the v-twin!!! :bow:

I would be hard pressed not to spend all my time playing with my toys if those were mine!!! :big:

Andrew

That video 'tour' was quite enjoyable. Thank your Father for me. I felt as if I was right along side him as he was pointing out his creations. Marvelous specimens they are. Has he given any thought to joining us here in person? I am certain he would fit right in and he would absolutely be welcomed by all. *nudge, nudge, wink, wink* stickpoke

BC1
Jim

bearcar1 said:
That video 'tour' was quite enjoyable. Thank your Father for me. I felt as if I was right along side him as he was pointing out his creations. Marvelous specimens they are. Has he given any thought to joining us here in person? I am certain he would fit right in and he would absolutely be welcomed by all. *nudge, nudge, wink, wink* stickpoke

BC1
Jim
I've talked to Dad about responding here but he's very old school and not very computer friendly. With that being said I'd like you all to know that Dad very much appreciates the interest that you guys have shown here. For my part I'm glad to have had the opportunity to share Dad's work with people who appreciate it. Stay tuned. I'm working on getting some more videos made soon. Thanks to everyone for viewing.

BB' would your Father be 'open' to learning some of the simpler aspects of computers such as posting and viewing messages? If he were, and you are up to the challenge, perhaps some time spent together would assist him in getting settled in here on his own. I am quite certain, even at his age, that he would enjoy the company and we all would most definitely enjoy his. Keep after him, these old timers can be tough nuts to crack ;D

BC1
Jim

Your Pop definitely has the talent and obviously a partiality to "round" motors! And they are my favorite configuration. (I consider a V-twin as part round!) ;D Thanks for posting and thank your Dad for letting you. Later, Rick.

I finaly got around to joining. I'm the guy that built these engines. I appreciate all of your kind comments. Right now I'm trying to find some ideas for a new project.

Welcome Don,

I think this is the longest introduction I've ever read, but its been well worth it.

Hope you find a new project soon.

I know you're itching to fire up that Bridgeport, Gary

Don,
Thast is an awesome body of work - welcome to the forum I'm sure you will be a much valued contributor.

Ken

welcome to the club Don
love your work :bow:
Pete

Hello Don, and welcome. At last we have you as one among us. What projects are/have you been working on of late? We'd love to hear about them.

BC1
Jim

On behalf of HMEM Don , Welcome! :bow: :bow:

Dave

Don

Welcome wEc1 and glad to hear from you.

Vince

Quite an introduction...these are amazing examples of craftsmanship..

Latest posts

Back