• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cox .049 Surestart engines for sale.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Send me your private email and I will tell you how you can unload all of these at once. I had almost 200 of this exact same engine a little over a year ago and I sold them all with one phone call.
Scotty68
I here there are members here who are looking for cox parts to build multi-cylinder cox engines. I have had a few E-mails asking where to source parts. I have tried looking and now see the problem. They are getting scarce. Seen surestarts on ebay for about 27-30 bucks each after shipping. Maybe it's time to get off my stash. I have 24 surestart .049 engines new in the bag and 2 not in the bag. If anyone wants them I'll take $15 + shipping for the bagged engines and 12 each + shipping for the unbagged engines. I think thats fair as some sites want almost that for just the glow plug. If you can find them elsewhere for the same or cheaper, that would be great as I would be happy to keep these. But if you need them, i'm also happy to see them get used.

View attachment 111536 View attachment 111537

Latest posts

Back