Controller card TB6560 V2

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

svarven

Sir
Reaction score
Hi

I need information about the 15 pin port configuration and the different DIP switches funktion for this card. PLS see the pic as attached.

Bertil

IMAG0214.jpg

I hope that this is the information that you need.

Last edited:
Hi
Yes a part of it.
But i need the pin configuration for the manual controll device conector.
So i can make an Pendant .

The small Dip switces beside the stepper conector ?????????
And what is the configuration och the other Dip Switches 1100 or 1111 or 1010 i dont know that.

Bertil

Hello Henry,
i do own the same Controller card TB6560 V2 as on the picture. And i do need some more information too (DIP Switches, PINOUT).
Do you have any further Informations about the board?
Thanks in Advance!
Greetings
Olaf

D1 and D2 are for Decay
ON ON FAST
OFF ON 50 % of fast
ON OFF 25 % of fast
Off OFF Slow.

M1 and M2 are for Micro stepping
Off On 1/16
On On 1/8
On Off 1/2
Off Off 1

If this card is based on the TB6560, you'll possibly need some fixes to get the board working reliably. Apart from general noise and grounding issues, and some issues with the opto's and logic level translation on a lot of these, the chip itself has a peculiar power up/down sequence that most designers don't adhere to, which makes them prone to blowing the IC's. If you google "tb6560 fixes" you'll see what I mean.

What are you intending to use it on? And more importantly, what steppers/PSU are you planning on using in conjunction with it?

cheers, Ian

Thank you for all information
I will use it to a metal milling maschine

/B

Back